Sunday 15 January 2012

A quick update

I recently became a fully-fledged member of the rat-race - I got a 9-5 job.

I used to work nights, which I thought was great as it left me with all day free to do whatever I wanted, and it made me really flexible for shoots. However, it didn't pay well and the job itself was fairly shit, so a few months ago, in November, I got myself a 'proper' job, working 9-5 in an office.

With regards to my photography, the new job has been a bit of a double-edged sword in the sense that it's given me more money to do things (new 50mm prime, several shoots / tuition days), but at the same time, it has drastically reduced the amount of time I can physically spare to shoot, hence no blog posts for a few months!

If I'm honest, even this post isn't really a full entry, just a quick update (as the title suggests) and a link to some good photography. Hopefully, that'll keep you interested enough until I write a new post. I've actually done a few shoots, and have plenty of things to write about and images to post, but alas, at the moment, time is against me.

So, I will be back soon, but until then, please enjoy Karin and Raoul


No comments:

Post a Comment